Portable 20W hot melt glue gun for 7mm glue sticks is a fastening tool with precise cutting effect and unique filter design, which is easy to be cleaned. It is widely used in the field of hot melt adhesive products, such as electronics factory, food factory, packaging factory, etc.
|Length of Nozzle
|Length of Wire
|Glue Sticks Diameter
1. The hot melt glue gun for 7mm glue sticks has high quality PTC thermal sensor, constant temperature, high efficiency and energy saving.
2. Imported fluorine rubber is not easy to pour and leak.
3. Built-in fuse, insulated and insulated housing, more comfortable to use.
4. Ergonomic design trigger, comfortable grip, more convenient operation.
5. 20W hot melt glue gun is light and compact, high heating efficiency, which is portable and practical.
6. Built-in insurance pipe and wrapped in a heat shrinkable pipe, when the hot glue gun occurs accidental short-circuit, the insurance pipe will be disconnected naturally without combustion.
Tips: 20W 7mm Hot Melt Glue Gun Troubleshooting
A 20W 7mm hot melt glue gun is a fastening hand tool that applies to different fields, such as electronics factories, food factories, packaging factories and so on. The hot melt glue gun should be preheated 3-5 minutes before you use it. Keep the surface of glue sticks clean to prevent impurities block the nozzle. The hot melt glue gun must stand the table upright if it doesn’t be used to avoid glue gun burned out or sticks block nozzle. You don’t need to remove the rest of the stick in the glue gun.
If the hot melt glue gun can’t split, two situations are as follows:
- The glue gun does not heat normally.
a. The power supply is not properly plugged in.
b. The glue gun burns out due to short-circuit.
- The glue gun heat normally.
a. The nozzle of glue gun must be blocked by impurities, it should be cleaned professionally.
b. The glue gun pours the glue and makes the glue stick thicker, you need to carefully rotate this stick and pull back a small part and cut it.