- This is a complete set of moonshine distillation equipment, suitable for beginners or professional distillers, simple installation and operation.
- The alcohol ethanol distiller is made of food grade 304 stainless steel and red copper. During the distillation and cooling process, the free copper ions produced by red copper can adsorb fusel, making the wine more pure and mellow.
- Moonshine still kit contains two cups (thumper and condenser), you can add flavors to the product as you like. The coiled condenser tube increases the contact area with cold water, provides a better cooling effect, and reduces impurities.
- The alcohol distiller has high liquor output and fast speed. It can brew all kinds of alcohol, such as alcohol, ethanol, whiskey, fruit wine, distilled water, essential oils, hydrosols, etc.
|Boiler barrel capacity
||33L/ 8.7 Gallon
||50L/ 13.2 Gallon
||304 stainless steel
||T2 red copper
||Induction cooker, coal gas, natural gas, firewood or any other heating sources
||false bottom, filter bag, measuring cylinder (except 12L), alcohol meter (except 12L), silicone tube, stainless steel bellow, thermometer, submersible pump
Moonshine Still Kit Size and Production Capacity Table
||Capacity for liquor out (kg)
||Uncooked grain (kg)
||Approx distillation time (hour)
Tips: DIY brandy distillation
1. Crush the grapes, add pectinase, yeast, fermentation aids, tannins and other auxiliary materials in sequence.
2. Add white sugar on the second day of fermentation, and the skin and grit will be separated after 7-10 days of fermentation.
3. The separated wine is clarified by adding bentonite.
4. Put the separated pomace into the filter bag, and put the filter bag on the false bottom. Add water to the boiler and distill it.