350L (12 cu.ft) drum capacity, 300kg mixing capacity portable concrete mixer machine is a useful construction tool for either homeowners who attempt small concrete projects or contractors who should complete large-scale projects where large batches of concrete and mortar need to be mixed. The small mixer machine is designed for safe, with reliable functioning as well as large capacity.
Mini Concrete Mixer Specification
||350L (12 cu.ft)
||Single phase motor
|Motor Rotation Speed
||220-240V AC 50Hz
|Speed of Mixing
|Water Supply Mode
|Working Cycle Period
|Barrel Mouth Diameter
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||90 / 95 kg
|After-sales Service Provided
||Online support, no overseas service provided
Features of Mini Concrete Mixer
- All-steel construction, mini concrete mixer has long life span without maintenance.
- Large wheels, it's easy to move the mini concrete mixer to anywhere.
- 100% copper wire motor for durable working.
- The upper end of the motor is equipped with waterproof baffle, which can effectively protect the motor and make it more reliable to use.
- Suitable for construction site, homeuse, farm.
350L Concrete Mixer Dimension
Tips: How to install 350L (12 cubic foot) electric mini concrete mixer?
1. Install the handrail bracket and fixed brackets.
Note: Moving up the handrail bracket will increase the inclination. The specific specifications of the fixed bracket are slightly different.
2. Install and fix the walking wheel shaft.
Note: The walking wheel is fixed with a wire. (According to the specific specifications, decide whether to install the walking wheel axle)
3. Install the supporting wheel bracket and supporting wheels.
Note: Do not fix the supporting wheels shaft screw too tightly, so that the supporting wheels can rotate normally.
4. Install the motor shield and electric motor.
Note: The four screws of the motor should be equipped with spring washers and flat washers.
5. Install the hand-push flat shaft mixing drum.
Note: Pay attention to the hole position when fixing the bottom of the drum with the fixing bracket, and align the supporting wheel with the track. (Move up the armrest bracket, the greater the inclination)
6. Install the hand-push universal shaft mixing drum.
Note: It is necessary to install the cardan shaft at the bottom of the mixing tank before installation. The screw for fixing the universal joint shaft plus spring washer and flat washer.