Best electric garden sprayer. Equipped with an accessory package, which contains four types of nozzles, sealing rings and fuse. It will not burn the battery in the event of a short circuit and is safer. Upgraded version of lithium battery, light weight, strong power, you can choose 12V/8A, 12V/12A, 12V/16A according to the working hours.
||16L/ 4 gal
|Length of Hose
|Length of Nozzle Mast
||12V/8A 12V/12A 12V/16A
Input: AC220V 25W
Output: DC12V 1.7A
1*4 Gallons Garden Backpack Sprayer
1*57cm Nozzle Mast
1*Conical Single Nozzle
1*Conical Double Nozzle
1*Fan-shaped Single Nozzle
1*Porous Direct Nozzle
Tips: How to use a garden backpack sprayer?
- Install the garden pump sprayer parts correctly. Check whether each connection is leaking. When using, add clean water and test spray first, and then add the physic liquor.
- When using the backpack pressure sprayer formally, add the physic liquor first and then the water, and the liquid level of the physic liquor should not exceed the safe water level. Before spraying, move the rocker more than 10 times to increase the air pressure in the pump to the working pressure. Do not use excessive force when pulling the joystick to avoid explosion of the air chamber.
- When the backpack sprayer is filled with liquid medicine for the first time, since the air chamber and the spray bar contain clear water, the concentration of the liquid sprayed in the first 2 to 3 minutes of spraying is low, so pay attention to refilling to avoid affecting the prevention and control of pests effect.
- After the work is finished, you should pour out the residual liquid in the backpack sprayer barrel in time, wash it with clean water, and pour it out. At the same time, check whether there is water in the air chamber. If there is water, remove the water connector to release the water.
- If the backpack pressure sprayer is not to be used in a short period of time, the main parts should be cleaned, wiped dry and installed, and stored in a cool and dry place. If the garden pressure sprayer is not used for a long time, grease all metal parts to prevent rust.