5 ton electric car jack for car or SUV has DC 12 volt operating voltage, 120W rated power and 2 lift range 120-470mm / 170-520mm.
- 5 ton car jack is made of thick steel and anti-oxidation paint, with a thickened solid screw shaft, over-top protection device, and low-power DC motor.
- The jack head adopts anti-skid cross groove design to ensure that the car remains stable during the lifting process and the operator is very safe.
- The working voltage of electric jack is the universal car supply voltage 12VDC. There are two wiring methods, one is connecting to the cigarette lighter interface, and the other is to the car battery.
- The electric controller makes lifting more convenient. If something goes wrong in lifting process, using the rocker to lower the jack.
- Portable tool box has thickened shell and a tripod warning sign outside. Car jack and accessories are placed in categories, easy to receiving, taking and placing.
||1 * electric car jack
1 * plastic tool box
1 * battery cable
1 * cigarette lighter cable 3.5m
3 * fuses
1 * hand-held rocker
1 * pair of gloves
2 * jack heads (for car/SUV)
1 * user manual
||CE, TUV, RoHS
||Maximum capacity (car weight)
|Overload current (fuse)
||120-470mm / 170-520mm
|1 carton gross weight
|1 carton size
Tips: Type of jacks
Jacks can be divided into scissor jacks, screw jacks and hydraulic jacks according to their structure. According to operation methods, it can be divided into split type jacks, floor jacks, claw jacks, hydraulic jacks, electric jacks, etc. The commonly used jacks for car include scissor jacks, hydraulic jacks, electric jacks, etc.
- Scissor jack
The scissor jack drives the wheel gear rotated through the rocker, and then drives the rack to tighten the lift arms higher, thereby lifting the car. The common structure is a diamond shape. The maximum lift capacity is 5 ton.
- Hydraulic jacks
A hydraulic jack refers to a jack that uses a plunger or a hydraulic cylinder as a rigid lifting member. It has the characteristics of compact structure, stable work, high supporting force and self-locking. The supporting capacity of hydraulic jack is strong, and the supporting force of heavy hydraulic jack can exceed 100 ton.
- Electric jack
The electric jack uses the 12VDC car power supply instead of manual operation, and is equipped with a pressure holding device and an automatic stop lifting function to prevent the jack from exceeding the stroke and causing a safety malfunction.