Best pneumatic angle grinder offers high performance at a competitive price, has free speed of 7000rpm, 3/8" air inlet. Equipped with a 7-inch rotating abrasive wheel, the air tool is well suited for tasks such as material removal, metal dressing, rust removal, weld preparation, and automotive bodywork fabrication.
|Grinding Wheel Diameter
|Air Inlet Size
|Average Air Consumption
|Net Wight / Gross Weight
||3.0kg / 3.8kg
||1 * Air Angle Grinder
1 * 7 Inch Grinding Wheel
1 * Allen Wrench
1 * Disassembly Wrench
1 * 3/8" Inlet Connection
Tips for Using the Air Grinder
1. Do not used the air grinder without the wheel guard properly installed.
- Tighten the wheel guard bolt securely.
- Rotate the wheel guard as you needed shield during your planned work.
- Check the wheel guard it is firmly in place, adjust if necessary before proceeding.
2. Do not used the air grinder with one handle only or without side handle properly installed.
- The side handle may be installed on either side of gearcase.
- Screw the threaded end of the side handle into the selected position. Tighten securely before working.