7 piece scratch repair kit has 2 operation models. One is polishing scratches on the car paint, the other is removing oil slick on the windshield.
- Quick removing scratches on the car varnish
- Removing the swirl marks of the car paint
- Coating with crystals on car paint surface
- Removing windshield oil film
- Car paint asphalts removal
- Car body paint oxidation traces removal
- Deep scratch repairing and polishing
- Removal of oxidation spots on automobile stainless steel parts
||1 * scratch polisher
1 * scratch remover
4 * sponge polishing disks
1 * wool polishing disk
||DC 12V (car cigarette lighter)
||ABS, aluminum, copper
||A rotary knob for switching to 2 operation models:
1) Polishing scratch
2) Removing windshield oil slick
Tips: How to repair different types of car paint scratches?
There are 5 types of scratches on car paint. So we will give you 3 different repair methods as follows:
- Swirl marks, minor scratches and shallow scratches
First squeeze a little scratch remover on the scratches, then use scratch polisher to install a sponge polishing disk for polishing until the scratches become very shallow, and finally polish with a wool polishing disk.
- Medium scratches
Wipe the scratches with alcohol to remove stains. Use a paint pen or paint brush to apply the paint to cover the scratches. After 24 hours, when the paint is completely cured, install polishing sandpaper disk on the 12V scratch polisher and polish the convex parts of the paint (It is better to polish by hand for newbie.). Then squeeze a little scratch removal cream on the scratches, change the sponge polishing disk for polishing, and finally polish with a wool polishing disk.
- Deep scratches
Small and slender deep scratches can be treated as medium scratches.
For deep scratches with larger areas, you can purchase a paint pen kit to touch up the paint first, and then use the scratch repair kit to polish and complete the repair.