- 90 degree corner clamp or right angle clamp, jaw opening 68mm and jaw width 95mm.
- Made from Aluminum alloy die-casting clamp frame, abrasion-resistant steel nut and electroplating anti-rust shaft, good strength and high durability.
- With adjustable jaw, one-hand corner clamp can hold workpieces in different thickness.
- TPR soft handle with ergonomic design, anti-slip and comfortable for long work.
- Best woodworking corner clamps for 90° corner joints, applicable for home decoration, framing, drilling, doweling, furniture installing, picture frame and aquarium and so on.
||285mm * 211mm
||Aluminum alloy de-casting
Note: The sizes are approximate.
Tips: 90 degree corner clamp for picture/photo frames
90 degree corner clamp, a common woodworking tool, is used for picture/photo framing, box or cabinet assembling, welding, etc.
The 90 degree corner clamp the most suitable for making photo frames. After the photo frame is glued, this clamp can be used to fix the four corners, just turning the hand to achieve the effect of clamping and fixing. The angle block of corner clamp is divided into two types: fixed type and adjustable type. The fixed type is fixed at a 90-degree right angle, and the adjustable angle clamp is able to fix irregular angles. The latter is better at use.
But in fact, if the tools are complete, there are many ways to actually fix it at a right angle, and it is just a relatively convenient method to have a 90 degree corner clamp.