Professional air assisted airless paint sprayer is a high pressure airless painting machine that is suitable for various commercial, industrial and home uses with a 1.4/1.7mm nozzle airless paint spray gun.
- The air assisted airless paint sprayer is equipped with a fluid filter pump that can transport the coatings to the airless paint spray gun through a high pressure hose.
- The mainly parts of our pneumatic airless paint sprayers are made from stainless steel material that has long time service.
- This machine is widely used for roof and ceiling painting, interior wall, exterior house, ship building and repair, steel structure, furniture and automobile.
||6.5 GPM (25 L/min)
||0.3-0.7MPa (44 - 101 PSI)
|Air Hose Diameter
||1 PC Paint spray gun, nozzle size, 1.4/1.7mm
1 PC Paint hose
1 PC Suction hose with filter
1 PC O-ring
||Used for ground coat, oil-based and water-based coating, magnetic paint, fireproof Paint, etc.
Tips: How to Use the Air Assisted Airless Paint Sprayer?
1. Prepare a thinner that matches the paint. Using the wrong thinner can have serious consequences.
2. Slowly open the air inlet valve, but no more than 1/3. Let the spray painting machine run slowly, reciprocating speed less than 20 times/min. Insert the suction pipe into the bucket containing a small amount of thinner, and then open the drain valve. Close the drain valve after discharging the air in the pump body. At this time, the spraying machine should be still.
3. Insert the front end of the spray gun into the thinner bucket, and open the spray gun to clean it and the high-pressure hose. Close the inlet valve after cleaning.
4. Change the thinner and wash again. The residual oil in the new pump will affect the adhesion of the coating.
5. Install the nozzle on the paint spray gun. Pay attention to the sealing gasket installed at the nozzle and the nozzle exit.
6. Insert the suction pipe into the paint bucket, open the discharge valve, and slowly open the air inlet valve not more than 1/3, run pneumatic airless paint sprayer slowly, close the discharge valve after exhausting the air in the pump body, and the spraying machine should be still at this time.
7. Open the inlet valve completely, spray paint several times to observe the spray and splash of the paint, and adjust the inlet pressure (not exceeding 0.6MPa). As long as the paint atomization is good, the lower the air pressure, the better.
8. When spraying, the direction of the handheld paint spray gun should be perpendicular to or slightly inclined to the coated workpiece, the movement direction should be parallel to the coated surface, and the speed should be uniform and make sure it will not produce flow hanging.
9. When spraying is suspended in the spraying process, the safety catch of the spray gun should be locked. Under no circumstances should the gun be pointed at oneself or others in order to avoid accidentally pulling the trigger and injuring others. If the airless spray gun can still be opened after the safety catch is locked, adjust the small nut or jacket at the end of the needle.
10. When the rotary nozzle is slightly blocked during spraying, the handle can be turned 180 degrees to pull the trigger of the spray gun and blow out the blockage with the help of paint pressure. If it is completely blocked, loosen the nozzle connection nut, and only after air pressure relief can the handle be turned.