Processed by heat treatment, the best gravity feed air paint sprayer features of wear-resisting, long time service and well-sealed. Air spray gun applies to various fields, such as industrial products, automobiles, household, window, marine machineries and so on.
||Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun
|Nozzle Diameter Selection
|Spraying Cup Capacity
||400ml (13.5 Oz)
||0.25 - 0.35 MPa
|Air Inlet Size
||1/4 inch (6.35mm)
||275mm * 80mm
Structures of air paint sprayer
- Paint spraying cup: The paint spraying cup made of aluminum alloy that is corrosion resistant and sealed. It effectively avoids paint leakage.
- Adjustable spraying cap:The spraying cap can be adjusted 360 degrees to control the direction of the spraying scope.
- Starting switch:The starting switch is divided into first gear and second gear. First gear can blow off dust, and second gear is painted.
- Spraying scope valve:The looser the knob, the smaller the spraying scope, and the tighter the knob, the smaller the spraying width.
- Spraying fluid valve:The looser the knob, the more paint, the tighter the knob, the less paint.
- Air pressure valve:You can adjust the air pressure valve to get the good atomization effect and paint saving.
- Air inlet: The air inlet is designed for integration, you can just connect the air hose to the air compressor to use.
Tips: Atomization Principle of Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun
The Gravity feed air paint sprayer generally carries out at the working pressure of 0.25 – 0.6 MPa compressed air flowing through the nozzle of the pneumatic spray gun at a high velocity, forming a local vacuum around the nozzle. The paint is sucked into the vacuum space by the compressed air and atomized into fine droplets, which are coated on the surface of the coated part to form a continuous film.