Processed by heat treatment, the air paint sprayer is wear-resisting, long time service and well-sealed. Air spray gun applies in various fields, such as industrial products, automobiles, household, window, marine machineries and so on.
||Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun
|Nozzle Diameter Selection
||90 - 200 mm
|Spraying Cup Capacity
||400ml (13.5 Oz)
||0.25 - 0.35 MPa
|Air Inlet Size
||1/4 inch (6.35mm)
||275mm * 80mm
Structures of air paint sprayer
- Paint spraying cup:The paint spraying cup made of aluminum alloy that is corrosion resistant and sealed. It effectively avoids paint leakage.
- Adjustable spraying cap:The spraying cap can be adjusted 360 degrees to control the direction of the spraying scope.
- Starting switch:The starting switch is divided into first gear and second gear. First gear can blow off dust, and second gear is painted.
- Spraying scope valve:The looser the knob, the smaller the spraying scope, and the tighter the knob, the smaller the spraying width.
- Spraying fluid valve:The looser the knob, the more paint, the tighter the knob, the less paint.
- Air pressure valve:You can adjust the air pressure valve to get the good atomization effect and paint saving.
- Air inlet:The air inlet is designed with integration, you can just connect the air hose to the air compressor to use.
Tips: How to Use the Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun?
- Preparatory work: Connect the air inlet of the gravity feed air paint sprayer to the compressed air source. The compressed air must be filtered through and oil-water separator before entering the pneumatic spray gun.
- Filling the paint: Mix the paint evenly with the corresponding diluent and no diluent is needed for the mixing paint purchased directly. Impurities in the paint need to be filtered and import the paint into the spaying can.
- Adjust the spraying scope, spraying fluid and air pressure valves counterclockwise or clockwise according to the actual needs.
- When you use the gravity feed air spray gun, slightly pull the trigger to make the air valve open, but the needle plug doesn’t open. When the compressed air is ejected from the nozzle, the dust on the coating surface can be blown off. Then continue to move the trigger back, the nozzle will spray the paint mist.
- Cleaning and maintenance: After use, pour away the remaining material in the paint can and clean the paint with the suitable thinner. The thinner is added to the paint tank for spraying to clean the paint path until it is fully cleaned. Otherwise, the remaining paint left in the paint path will get dry to block and damage the sprayer. After being cleaned, wipe it with a clean soft cloth.