Buy multi-purpose aluminium ladders at wholesale price, which are made of high quality and durable aluminium alloy with clean-touch anodized finish to ensure each section expands and retracts safely. 8.5 ft/ 9.5 ft... to 15.5 ft telescoping extension ladders are provided, bearing weight capacity up to 330 lbs, compact size makes them easy to transport and save storage space. 3 steps/ 4 steps/ 5 steps/ 6 steps folding ladder with comfortable standing flatform are also available here, can be folded down to an ultra-flat size. Our multi function aluminium ladders perfect for both indoor and outdoor use.
The aluminum alloy ladder can be stretched and shortened like a fishing rod. The shortened length is about 0.7-1 meters, and the stretched height can reach about 2-5 meters. The weight of the aluminum alloy ladder is only about 6-21 kg, and it can bear about 150 kg when climbing. The aluminum ladder is very convenient to carry and store, and can be placed in the family closet, study, under the bed or in the trunk of the car. Ultra-light weight, ultra-short height, ultra-strong safety, user-friendly design, and beautiful appearance make this product sell well all over the world, such as homes, hotels, shopping malls, enterprises, power telecommunications, urban construction, public security fire protection , heating and gas supply, gardening and other departments are ideal for high-altitude operations. It is also a necessary climbing construction tool for all kinds of emergency vehicles, line inspection vehicles, command vehicles and other vehicles in field operations.
Features of aluminium ladder
- Use high-quality high-strength aluminum alloy material with non-slip stripes.
- The ladder foot sheath is made of high-hard composite rubber, which is non-slip and wear-resistant.
- The connection between the stepping rod and the straight rod adopts the "d" shape extrusion riveting strengthening process, which is extremely resistant to stepping.
- The upper and lower ladders are combined, and the upper and lower ladders are raised to the required height with the help of lifting hooks, pulley blocks, and pull ropes.
- Diagonal braces strengthen the stability of the ladder and can be folded for easy transportation.
- The ladder foot and balance frame are detachable, easy to transport and move.
- The top of the ladder adopts a detachable device, which can be divided into two into two single ladders.
- The lifting rope adopts a rotary pulley structure, which can be raised and lowered freely.
- High strength, easy to use and safe.
12 tips for using an aluminium ladder
- Ensure that all rivets, bolts, nuts and moving parts are tightly connected, the ladder column and step are firm and reliable, and the extension circlip and hinge are in good working condition.
- The aluminium ladder is kept clean, free of grease, oil, wet paint, mud, snow and other slippery substances.
- The operator’s shoes are kept clean, and leather-soled shoes are prohibited.
- Do not use ladders when you are tired, taking drugs, drinking alcohol, or having physical disabilities.
- The ladder should be placed on a firm and stable ground, and it is forbidden to be placed on ice, snow or slippery ground without anti-skid and fixed equipment.
- It is forbidden to exceed the marked maximum load-bearing mass during operation of the telescopic ladder.
- It is forbidden to use telescopic ladders in strong winds.
- The iron telescopic ladder is conductive, avoiding close to live places.
- When climbing, the person faces the telescopic ladder, grasps with both hands, and keeps the center of gravity in the center of the two ladder columns.
- Do not stand on the steps within 1 meter from the top of the telescopic ladder during operation, always keep a safety height of 1 meter, let alone climb the highest support point at the top.
- Do not exceed the top of your head with your hands during work, so as not to lose your balance and cause danger.
- It is prohibited to cross directly from one side of the telescopic ladder to the other side.
How to buy best aluminium telescopic ladder?
- When purchasing, check whether the four legs of the ladder are level and whether the riveting or welding is loose or unwelded.
- If you buy an insulated telescopic ladder, you also need to see whether there is blistering or scratches on the surface.
3 types of aluminum telescoping ladder
- Telescopic single ladder. This kind of ladder cannot be used as a herringbone ladder. Common sizes are: 2 meters, 2.6 meters, 2.9 meters, 3.2 meters, 3.8 meters.
- Telescoping joint ladder. This kind of ladder can be used as a single and herringbone ladder. When used as a herringbone ladder, the height is half that of a single ladder. This ladder is called a joint ladder because it has a joint in the middle. The effect of a herringbone ladder or a single ladder is achieved by adjusting the joints. Common sizes are 3.2 meters, 3.8 meters, and 5 meters. This size is the size when making a single ladder. When making a herringbone ladder, it must be folded in half, which is 1.6 meters, 1.9 meters, and 2.5 meters.
- Telescoping herringbone ladder. This kind of ladder is basically used as a herringbone ladder, which is combined by two single units, that is, the tops of the two single ladders are connected by hinges. It cannot be used as a single ladder after pulling two single ladders to 180 degrees like a joint ladder. The common sizes of telescopic herringbone ladders are 2 meters, 2.6 meters, 2.9 meters, 3.2 meters, and 3.8 meters. The aluminum alloy telescopic ladder is simple to use, not complicated, and light and practical.
Maintenance and repair of aluminum telescopic ladder
- Clean the aluminum telescopic ladder regularly to avoid certain chemicals from corroding the surface of the ladder. Check the connection parts regularly, and add lubricating oil when necessary.
- If the material of the aluminum alloy telescopic ladder is bent, broken or the connecting parts cannot work normally, you must contact the manufacturer for professional maintenance.
- Poor environmental conditions will reduce the service life of aluminum alloy telescopic ladders. Generally speaking, the service life is 2 years indoors and 1 year outdoors.
How do you keep a folding ladder from slipping?
Take a two-folding ladder and a four-folding ladder for example.
- Locked. Unfold the ladder column outwards, and when you hear a "click" sound, the lock block enters the position, indicating that the hinge has locked this position.
- Unlock. Pull the handle to open the lock, and at the same time the lock block will retract, indicating that the hinge has been unlocked. At this time, you can change the angle of the ladder column or fold the ladder. If the handle cannot be moved and the lock cannot be unlocked, this is because the hinge is pressed against the lock block. At this time, the ladder column can be pulled and shaken to release the external force.
- Check. After the ladder is in use, please make sure that all hinges are in the locked position before using it.
a. A ladder with a total length of less than or equal to 4 meters can be used as a straight ladder. At this time, the angle between the ladder and the ground should be greater than 75 degrees, and the hinge in the middle of the ladder should face the wall.
b. When the four-folding ladder is used as a platform, a flat plate with a thickness of at least 1cm must be used.
c. When someone is working on the ladder, it is strictly prohibited for others to pull the handle to change the locking state of the hinge.
Ladder safety tips
Before using a telescopic ladder, you need to know how to use it safely.
- The angle between a single ladder or a stretched ladder and the ground is about 75 degrees, and the length from the bottom of the ladder to the vertical support point is about a quarter of the working length.
- After extending the ladder, keep the minimum overlap distance of the overlapping part to meet the product standar.
- The single ladder or herringbone ladder forms an angle of about 75 degrees with the ground.
- After extending the ladder, keep the overlapped part at a certain overlap distance. The overlap distance of ladders under 8 meters should be more than 75 cm, and the overlap distance of ladders over 8 meters should be more than 110 cm.
- When lifting a ladder, you should hold the handle with one hand and the rope while lifting. The palm of your hand must not be placed on the ladder step, otherwise you may get your fingers stuck when lifting the ladder.
- Elevate to a suitable height. After making sure that the lifting clamps are stuck on the steps, pull off the fixed block at the bottom of the upper ladder and fasten the lifting ropes. Open the ladder to a suitable width before use. Please lift gently when lifting Light down.
- To lower the ladder, gather the two sides of the ladder closer, then unfasten the fixed ropes, raise the ladder a little bit, make the fixed clips away from the step surface, and then slowly descend. If the descent is not smooth, you can hold the rope in one hand and gently shake the ladder back and forth with the other until the ladder descends smoothly.
- The herringbone lift and the lifting platform should be operated by at least two people. When lifting, two people are pulling the ropes at the same time, while gently lifting and lowering. The ladder over 6 meters should be operated by at least two people to prevent the uneven force on both sides of the ladder from shifting the center of gravity. Risk of falling to one side of the ladder.
- It is strictly forbidden to stand on the platform when lifting or moving.
- There are two movable lifting fixing devices on both sides of the lifting platform. When moving, they should be folded. When lifting and working, please open them to a suitable width and lock them for fixing.
- The bottom of the lifting platform is equipped with lockable universal moving casters. Please lock the casters when working, and unlock them to move freely.