- Wholesale price bar clamps for sale, with wide selection in clamping capacity from 6 in. to 36 in.
- Soft-grip handle with ergonomic and anti-slip design.
- F clamp features fully polished serrated rail, rust resistant.
- Made from drop forged malleable cast iron, hardened, durable, and high clamping force.
- Bar clamp is designed with clutch lock system for strong locking and holding stability, easy operation and improving efficiency.
- Protective pads ensure firm clamping without surface damage.
- Suitable for woodworking, DIY projects, etc.
|Max. Jaw Opening
||Malleable cast iron
Note: The sizes are approximate.
Tips: Bar clamp structure and usage
The bar clamp includes a guide rod, one end of which is fixedly connected with a fixed arm, and the rod body is fitted with a movable arm, and a screwing handle is installed near one end of the movable arm, a lower protective pad is equipped on the top of the screwing handle, and an upper protective pad is formed at one end of the fixed arm corresponding to the lower protective pad. The lower part of the guide rod has a bayonet to prevent the guide rod from slipping off.
Slide the movable arm of bar clamp by hand. When sliding, the movable arm must be perpendicular to the guide rod. Otherwise, it will not be able to slide. After sliding to the width of the workpiece, that is, the workpiece can be placed between the two arms, slowly rotate the screw handle on the movable arm to clamp the workpiece, adjust it to a suitable tightness and complete the workpiece fixing.
Note: There is a bayonet on the guide rod of bar clamp to prevent the guide rod from slipping off and ensure that it will not loosen when clamping the workpiece. There is a pad on each of the two lever arms to prevent the workpiece from being scratched while clamping the workpiece vigorously to ensure the smooth surface of the workpiece.