Factory price road cutter, floor saw cutting machine with 12 inch blade size, walk behind design, powered by gasoline engine from 5.5HP Honda GX160 or 6.5HP Loncin 190CC, mainly used for highway, construction work and other departments slit or damaged pavement repair, cutting pavement contraction joint.
||Air-cool, single cyliner, 4-stroke gasoline engine
|Other Engine Brand (Optional)*
||Robin/ Lifan/ Ducar/ Briggs
|Blade Size (Optional)*
||12 inch (300mm), 14 inch (350mm)
|Width of Cutting Slot
Tips: How to operate walk behind concrete saw?
1. Before starting the concrete saw, check whether the bolts and nuts of each part of the machine are loose; whether the power supply and wiring have leakage; whether the rotation direction of the saw blade is consistent with the direction marked on the protective cover. If not, It can be turned on and work.
2. Before starting the cutting machine, the water tank should be filled with water; when working, the water pipe switch should be turned on in time to spray water to the saw blade for cooling.
3. The cutting depth is adjusted by the hand wheel. The hand wheel rotates and pushes the front hand wheel to make the screw nut rotate up and down, so the height of the front wheel changes, and the saw blade rises or falls accordingly.
4. Before cutting, the saw blade should leave the ground. After the saw blade is running normally, slowly rotate the hand wheel to make the machine fall. When the saw blade cuts into a certain depth, it can be pushed forward. At this time, the guide rod is lowered to make the guide wheel touch the ground.
5. When floor saw cutting, our eyes should look at the guide wheel to grasp the cutting direction, push the push handle with both hands, so that the guide wheel will advance along the predetermined cutting line to ensure the straightness of the incision.