Cheap and best wall cutter machine is a hand control version cutting tool, features 500mm (20") cutting depth, 1200mm (39") standard saw blade and 6850 watt pure copper motor with overload protection, could be fixed on wall, on ground. Stainless plate to support saw blade, so that it has a longer service life.
|Max. Cutting Depth
|Standard Saw Blade
|Weight (with package)
||Main Engine: 540*510*1020 mm (21"*20"*40")
|Protected Hood: 1290*130*1290 mm (51"*5"*51")
|Guide Rai: 1220*170*90 mm (48"*7"*3.5")
||Wall, Pillar, Building Renovation, Road, Bridge and Railway
1. Stainless Steel Chuck Plate: Chuck plate with dewatering orifice made of steel could connect to the water pump to dedust.
2. Protected Hood: Used with stainless steel chuck, effectively prevent dust droplets, sewage splashing, and accidental occurrence of saw blade operation.
3. Diamond Saw Blade: Thicken steel sharp cutting head, durable, high strength, and uneasy to transform, suitable for granite, marble, high standard concrete etc.
4. Pure Copper Motor: Industrial grade special motor with durable and stable output, more powerful horsepower and more efficiency.
5. Circuit Breaker: Automatic trip power off after overload, guarantee security. After tripping, it could be reused when the air switch closed again.
6. Labor-saving Hand Wheel: Aluminum wheel, more durable. Folding plastic handle, user-friendly design.
7. Steel Gear Track: Made of aviation grade aluminum, high density, light weight, easy to fix. The standard is 1.2m, 0.8~2.4m could be customized based on your demand.
Wall Cutter Accessories
Power Plug Selection
(Note: Power plug can be customized based on your local machine standards)
Tips: How to operate hand control wall cutter machine correctly
1. Loosen the wing nut of the ruler and move the adjustable ruler so that the scale of the ruler indicated by the arrow is consistent with the size of the cut material and then tighten the nut. The size of the material to be cut can also be measured directly from the ruler. Notice: The size of the cut material shouldn’t be less than 15mm.
2. The material to be cut should be wiped clean. Generally, it is placed on the bottom plate facing up. Keep one side of the material against the ruler and the left side against the edge of the plastic table. Press the material firmly with your left hand. During operation, the other end of the bottom plate is supported with a barrier to prevent the body from sliding when exerting force.
3. Raise the handle with your right hand and let the knife wheel rest on the right edge of the material. In order not to miss the right edge, the beginner can place a piece of material of the same thickness on the right side of the material to be cut.
4. During operation, the right hand should be slightly pressed downward and forward steadily, so that the cutter wheel rolls from right to left on the material to be cut at one time to form a complete, continuous and straight cutting line. Then let the knife wheel hang in the air, so that the two presser feet are both close to the stopper and pressed in place on the material. Finally, hook the lower edge of the guide rail with four fingers of your right hand and slowly hold it firmly until the presser foot breaks the material.