- A professional crosscut hand saw have flutes of removing wood chips, reducing noise of cutting woods and preventing saw flutes blocked by wood chips.
- The saw tooth is three-face grinding that is extremely sharp. You could easily prune and cut woods, bamboos and PV pipes.
- Ergonomically designed handle adopts TPR plastic, which is non-slip and suitable for long time work.
- There is a hanging hole in front of the crosscut hand saw. You could hang the hand saw on the wall if you don’t use it.
- A best crosscut hand saw has a protective sleeve that prevents accidents, meanwhile, it is convenient and safety for you to store.
|Saw Blade Material
Tips: How to Use a Hand Saw?
Hold the handle of a saw with right hand and grasp the other side of the saw with left hand. The standing position and body swing when you use a hand saw should be relaxed and natural. Use the right hand to control the thrust and pressure, the left hand is mainly matched with the right hand to right the saw bow, which reduces the pressure of the saw. The saw cutting generally adopts a small swing up and down motion. That is, your body is slightly forward as you push the hand saw, with the pressure to the hand saw at the same time, the left hand up and the right hand down. The right hand up and left hand naturally follow back when pull the hand saw.
A blade should be selected with good rigidity as well as toughness, so that it is durable and easy to sharpen. The blade of a hand saw is commonly made from carbon steel materials that have good rigidity and heat treatment. We provide different kinds of hand saws and blades at Tool.com, buy saws for your woodworking now!