Concrete drilling machine with high quality works at 580 r/min no -load speed and 3950W electric power, max. drilling diameter up to 255mm. No dust and vertical operations, smooth hole-wall and accurate dimensions.
||wet / dry dual use
||15-255mm (3/5-10 inch)
|Max. Drilling Diameter
||255mm (10 inch)
||110V / 220V / 240V
|Rated Input Power
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||23kg / 25.8kg
||large carton box
||reinforced concrete, rocks, ceramics, glass and fire-proof materials
- Advantages: The wet / dry diamond core drill uses bulit-in and outside adjustable friction clutch and is designed with soft starting as well as overcurrent protection so it is characterized by flexible mobility, economy and durablity, safety and reliability, vertical use for convenient working.
- Application: Diamond core drilling machine is a new tool which can be used to drill holes on reinforced concrete, rocks, ceramics, glass and fire-proof materials, is widely used in construction quality inspection, airport runway construction, building installation, the installation of water, electricity, heat and gas and contruction of railway, bridges and tunnel.
Power Plug Selection
(Note: Power plug can be customized based on your local machine standards.)
Tips: How to use diamond core drill machine?
Step 1. Fixing the expansion screw.
- Drill a hole with electric hammer to put in the expansion screw (See photo 1).
- Press the expansion screw bar into the ground (See photo 2).
- Put on the expansion screw nut and tighten it with screwdriver (See photo 3).
Step 2. Tighten the other four crews with wrench (See photo 4).
- Turn on the machine and start to work (See photo 5).
- Turn on the water valve (See photo 6).