High quality diamond drilling machine with drill bit with low price and free shipping provides 4980W electric power, 580 r/min working speed, 400 max. drilling diameter, offers vertical use with high efficiency and without dust operations.
||diamond core drill, core drill
|Max. Drilling Diameter
||110V / 220V / 240V
|Rated Input Power
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||30Kg / 32Kg
||large carton box
||reinforced concrete, rocks, ceramics, glass and fire-proof materials
- Advantages：The device uses bulit-in and outside ajustable friction clutch and is designed with soft starting as well as overcurrent protection so it is characterized by flexible mobility, economy and durablity, safety and reliability.
- Application：Diamond core drilling machine is a new tool which can be used to drill holes on reinforced concrete, rocks, ceramics, glass and fire-proof materials, is widely used in construction quality inspection, airport runway construction, building installation, the installation of water, electricity, heat and gas and contruction of railway, bridges and tunnel.
Power Plug Selection
(Note: Power plug can be customized based on your local machine standards.)
Tips: Instructions to daily maintenance and replacement of carbon brush and water seal.
1. Daily maintenance
- Check the nuts and screws on the cut-off machine are tight enough.
- Check that the power switch has no any damage and can work normally.
- Clean the outside of the cutting machine with clean water and cloth after it is powered off.
- Check and clean the cooling air openings which should not be blocked by dust or sands.
- Check the cord and extension cord are intact and in good condition. Any wire damage is not allowed during operating to avoid personal body injury.
2. Replace the carbon brush
The carbon brush needs to be examined carefully for wear after 300 hours of operation, which should only be conducted by a special electrician.
3. Replace the water seal
The water seal must be replaced immediately if there is oil or water coming out of the leakage hole, which should only be carried out by an electrician.