The electric solder iron is the best soldering tool for large electronic equipment and small/micro components. LED digital display and temperature controlled function make the soldering process more clear and precise.
||Internal heating type
|Temperature Control Method
||AC 110V/60Hz, 220V/50Hz
||Ceramic heating core
|Adjustable Temperature Range
|Temperature Correction Range
- Accurate temperature adjustment, the temperature can be quickly raised to the set value in 2 seconds.
- Using ceramic heating core, high sensitivity, easy to replace.
- Anti-oxidation soldering iron bit, anti-rust, fast soldering, effectively preventing tin climbing.
Digital Electric Solder Iron Structure Diagram
Solder Iron Bit Replacement
|1. Unscrew the casing pipe.
||2. Take out the soldering iron bit.
||3. Install the new solder iron bit and screw the casing pipe.
Tips: Value compensation method for digital electric solder iron.
After the digital electric solder iron is tested by temperature tester, if it is found that the temperature value displayed on digital display is inconsistent with the actual measured value, the temperature can be calibrated through the compensation function.
- In normal working state, press and hold the + and - buttons at the same time to enter the compensation setting state.
- After entering the compensation setting state, the LCD will flash and display the compensation temperature setting value. According to the actual measured temperature value, users can input value through the H)/- two keys. The specific method is as follows:
If the set temperature is 350, but the actual tested temperature is 340, users only need to modify the set value of compensation temperature to 340. If the set temperature is 350, but the actual tested temperature is 360, users only need to modify the set value of compensation temperature to 360. After the setting is completed, it will automatically exit after 5s, and then enter normal working state.
- The temperature correction range of digital electric solder iron is ±99 units, and the specifications of this range are hidden (invisible) to users. Adjustments beyond this range will no longer be supported.