The floor polisher machine is a portable electric buffing machine for ceramic tiles, marble, terrazzo, cement floors, cured floors, epoxy floors, etc. In addition to floor polishing, it also has the functions of crystal surface burnishing, ground grinding, floor cleaning and carpet cleaning. 17-inch base, wide contact area, improve efficiency.
||175 rpm/320 rpm adjustable
||needle seat*1, water tank*1, floor brush*1, carpet brush*1
||counterweight iron (20kg/pc)
Floor Polisher Machine Structure Diagram
Floor Polisher Machine Standard Configuration
Polishing Disc Installation for Floor Polisher Machine
- Align the hole of polishing disc with the clamping slot of bottom plate.
- Rotate counterclockwise to install.
- Installation is complete. (Needle disc needs to used with scouring pad.)
Tips: Precautions for floor polisher machine operation.
- Keep the base of floor polisher machine parallel to the ground. Loosen the lever adjuster, and adjust the lever to about 35°, approximately at the thigh position.
- Half squat, hold the handle of the operating rod as a support point.
- Press and hold the safety switch of the floor polisher machine with your left index finger, and simultaneously pull the power switch with your right hand to start the floor polisher machine. (The safety switch can be released when the floor polisher machine starts to rotate)
- Loosen the power switch to turn off the floor polisher machine.