The hydraulic cable cutter can snips steel wire rope, aluminum conductors steel-reinforced cable, copper cable and ordinary cable and wire. It is a handheld hydraulic cable cutting tool.
|Maximum Cutting Diameter
Applicable Materials and Cutting Range
||Copper Aluminum Cable
||Steel Wire Rope
Note: × is the not applicable material.
Hydraulic Cable Cutter Structure Diagram
- The hydraulic cable cutter is made of aluminum alloy, with a built-in safety valve, a one-key oil return button and a double-speed oil pump core.
- High-carbon tungsten alloy steel blade, heat-treated at HRC-65℃, high strength.
- 2-stage of high-speed and low-pressure, improve cutting efficiency, save time and effort.
- It is prohibited to use this hydraulic cable cutter to cut PC cables and piano cables.
- Always cut cables within the maximum range of cutting capacity.
- Do not use hydraulic pumps that exceed the maximum load of tool handle.
Tips: Hydraulic cable cutter maintenance.
- The hydraulic cable cutter has a tight structure and needs to be kept by someone. Do not knock and bump, and do not disassemble arbitrarily.
- Hydraulic cable cutter can only cut the materials specified in product manual.
- After using for a period of time, if it needs to add oil, turn the fixed handle to remove it. Pull out the rear plug of oil storage bag, add #20 mechanical oil (it needs to filter with a 200-mesh filter). After the oil is full and overflowing, release the oil return switch, tap a few times to exhaust the air from oil bag. Then plug the oil plug tightly and tighten the fixed handle.