The hydraulic cable cutter is a small hand tool powered by hydraulic, used for cutting ordinary cable wire, steel wire rope, aluminum conductors steel-reinforced cable (ACSR), copper cable, armored cable, etc.
|Maximum Cutting Diameter
Applicable Materials and Cutting Range
||Copper Aluminum Cable
||Steel Wire Rope
Note: × is the not applicable material.
Hydraulic Cable Cutter Structure Diagram
- The hydraulic cable cutter has a high-strength cutter head. Blade is made of high-quality special steel and has a long life.
- Cutter edge can be opened to facilitate the removal/insertion of cables and blade replacement.
- The hydraulic cable cutting tool has a built-in safety valve, semi-automatic and rapid pressure relief, quick reset.
- It is prohibited to use this hydraulic cable cutter to cut PC cables and piano cables.
- Always cut cables within the maximum range of cutting capacity.
- Do not use hydraulic pumps that exceed the maximum load of tool handle.