Double-acting hydraulic hand pump is a manual portable tool, oil output is 2-stage of high and low pressure. It can be used with hydraulic pliers, cutting machine, bending machine, punching machine, Jack and other split hydraulic tools.
|Max. Output Pressure
|Oil Reservoir Capacity
|Default Oil Pipe Length
- The hydraulic hand pump has high and low pressure 2-stage design, with fast oil delivery speed. The working pressure and function are the same as the electric pump.
- Manual operation mode, oil pipe can be lengthened, with quick joint, pressure gauge (optional).
- Pressure can be stopped in the middle of operation, built in high-pressure safety protection hydraulic valve.
- Oil tube joint is adapted to PT3/8" thread.
Hydraulic Hand Pump Structure Diagram
Hydraulic Hand Pump Usage
- Connect the high-pressure oil pipe female joint of the main pump and the male joint of the sub-machine oil pressure cylinder, and tighten them.
- Tighten the oil return switch of the pump clockwise, shake the handle repeatedly to advance piston until the work is completed.
- After completion, loosen the oil return switch counterclockwise to reset the piston.
Tips: Solutions to the failure of oil output and pressure for hydraulic hand pump.
|When using hydraulic hand pump, there is a sudden drop in oil delivery and pressure.
||1. The high-pressure spring or the low-pressure valve spring is permanently deformed or broken.
||Replace with a new high-pressure valve spring or low-pressure valve spring.
|2. The low-pressure valve contains impurities, which destroys the sealing performance of check valve and low-pressure valve.
||Disassemble the oil pump and clean it with gasoline. Then reassemble oil pump and inject clean oil.
|Delivery volume of the oil pump is reduced, and the pressure is insufficient or no pressure at low pressure.
||1. Low-pressure valve spring is damaged or loses its elasticity.
||Replace the low-pressure valve spring.
|2. Low-pressure valve port is slightly worn.
||Correct the valve port.