This wholesale mag drill press is a powerful and reliable drilling tool at an affordable price. Due to its small size it is the perfect solution to drill holes in tight and narrow spaces. A carry case is provided to aid storage and transportation.
|Max. Twist Bit
|Max. Annular Cutter
||110V / 220V / 240V AC
||50Hz / 60Hz
|Rated Input Power
||100/ 200/ 300/ 400/ 500/ 600 r/min (6 speed setting)
||1. With step-less speed regulation
2. With forward & reverse rotation
3. With tapping function
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||25 kg / 30 kg
||Plastic box inside + Carton box outside (wooden package)
||630 x 430 x 180mm
- Strong Power: 2400W motor power in 50Hz/ 60Hz 110V, 220V, 240V magnetic drilling system
- Electromagnet Base: Strong electromagnet base for side suction and back suction. Stable at work, to ensure both your efficiency and safety.
- Double Dovetail Guide Rail: Double devotail design for smoother working, double coil super strong adsorption force.
- Comfortable Grip: Ergonomic auxiliary handle for easy handling and easy carrying.
- Wide Application: Suitable for steel structure, shipbuilding, bridge engineering, wind power generation, drilling rig, electric power construction, railway manufacturing and other field.
Tips: Magnetic drill press will not deform the material
After the magnetic drill is energized, the magnetic drill generates thousands of kilograms of magnetic attraction perpendicular to the bottom surface of the magnetic base through electromagnetic effects, so that it is firmly adsorbed on the processing surface of the steel plate or structural parts, and plays the role of fixing the machine. The stronger the magnetic attraction, the more stable the body of the magnetic base drill when it is working, and the higher the drilling accuracy. Turn on the motor start switch, the rotor in the machine motor rotates at a high speed, and the transmission gear set drives the transmission shaft to rotate, driving the drill bit to rotate, and the drill bit is used to cut and drill the parts that need to be drilled. Compared with flame cutting holes, the holes drilled by the magnetic base have high precision and belong to physical cutting, which will not produce chemical reactions and will not deform the material.