Low price 8"/10"/12"/14"/18"/24"/36"/48" heavy duty straight pipe wrenches for sales oneline. Designed with superior ductile cast iron housing with drop forged high-carbon jaw, I-beam handle with comfortable anti-slip design, the pipe wrenches are suitable for all kinds of pipe tightening and loosening in the fields like household plumbing, gas tank repair, vehicle maintenance, and so on.
||Ductile cast iron with 55# high-carbon steel jaw
|Max. Jaw Opening
Note: The sizes are approximate.
* The overall length is measured in the closed state of pipe wrench.
Tips: Usage and precautions of pipe wrench
Pipe wrench is a hand tool used to clamp and rotate steel tubes. According to the carrying capacity, weight, style and so on, the pipe wrenches can be divided into a variety of types, widely used in the installation of oil pipelines and civil pipelines.
Pipe wrenches are used to clamp the pipe and rotate it to complete the connection. It works by converting the force of the clamp into a torque force, and the greater the force applied in the direction of the turning, the tighter the clamp will be.
There are some cautions when using pipe wrench.
- Select the appropriate specifications.
- The opening of the pipe wrench jaw should be equal to the diameter of the workpiece.
- After clamping the workpiece firmly, then the wrench will be applied with the force to pull to prevent skidding.
- When using the extension bar, the length should be appropriate. When handling the handle, pay attention to the bearing torque and do not exert too much force to prevent overload damage.
- Keep the teeth and adjustment rings clean.
- General pipe wrench cannot be used as hammer.
- Do not clamp the workpiece whose temperature exceeds 300℃.