Affordable price star key wrench set comes with 9-piece torx key T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40, T45, and T50. Torx allen key set features long arm for high leverage, quality chrome vanadium steel for hardness and durability, and packaged in a plastic holder for easy to store and carry, perfect hand tool set for bicycles, motorcycles, cars, machinery and so on.
|T10 T15 T20 T25 T27 T30 T40 T45 T50
|Metric or SAE
|Long Side Length (L1)
|91mm, 96mm, 102mm, 116mm, 129mm, 152mm, 170mm, 190mm, 220mm
|Short Side Length (L2)
|19mm, 22mm, 24mm, 28mm, 31mm, 31mm, 37mm, 44mm, 49mm
|Chrome Vanadium Steel
|Number in Package
Note: The sizes are approximate.
Tips: What is a wrench?
A wrench, or a spanner is a commonly used hand tool for fastening and loosening bolts, screws, nuts and other threaded fasteners. Wrenches are usually made of carbon steel or alloy steel material.
A wrench is usually made with an open or box end in one or both ends of the handle to hold the bolt or nut. When the wrench is used, an external force can be applied to the handle along the direction of rotation of the thread to turn the bolt or nut.
Common materials of the wrenches
- Chromium vanadium steel: chemical symbol CR-V, is the steel of better quality.
- Carbon steel: general quality, but more used in the market.
Use of wrenches
- Use the appropriate wrench according to the characteristics of the fastener to be worked with.
- Tighten the fastener, holding the end of the handle with your hand and tightening clockwise with force; loosen the fastener by counterclockwise rotation.
- Simple operation, low price, high labor intensity.