Best hex key wrench is selectable in Metric sizes 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm. Allen hex key with T handle design provides enhanced leverage for easy tightening and loosening. High-grade chrome vanadium steel structure with heat-treated provides good hardness and high durability as well as comfort handle for soft grip, ideal hand tool for automotives, assembly lines, bicycles, motorcycles, machinery and so on.
||2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
|Metric or SAE
||Chrome Vanadium Steel
Note: The sizes are approximate.
Tips: Surface treatment of a wrench or spanner
1. Bright chrome polishing: the wrench or spanner looks as bright as a mirror.
2. Chromous plating: dull.
3. Electrophoresis: black, bright, under the action of external direct current, the charged particles in the dispersed medium force toward the cathode or anode for directional movement, to promote the separation of materials;
4. Phosphating: Black, but with dark luster. The material is immersed in a phosphating solution and deposited on the surface to form a layer of water-insoluble crystalline phosphorus. It is a process of hydrochloric acid conversion.
5. Grey nickel: it is a new surface treatment method, which has strong rust resistance and can increase the service life of the product.
6. Other treatments include blackening, nickel-iron alloy, pearl nickel, black nickel and titanium plating.