Lower price vibratory plate compactor for sales, offers 10 kN centrifugal force, 530 x 350 mm plate size, 5800 vibrations per minute, 20m/min travel speed, equipped 5.5 HP 4-stroke gasoline engine, is a construction tool designed for the compaction of granular, mixed materials with some cohesive content.
- Powerful 5.5 HP Honda / Robin / Chinese petrol engine supports 2360 lbf of centrifugal force.
- Engine type is forced air-cooled, 4-stroke gasoline engine.
- Foldable handle for easy transport and stock.
- Compacting plate is 530 x 350 mm (20.87 x 13.78 inch) to cover more ground in less time.
- More powerful force, better compaction effect, lower maintenance cost and long life time.
- Delivers 5800 vibrations per minute to achieve results quickly.
- Compaction of soil, debris and aggregate materials up to 12 inch.
||5800 VPM (Vibrations per Minute)
||Air-cooled, 4-stroke, single cylinder
||10 kN (2360 lbf)
|Brand of Engine
||Honda / Robin gasoline engine, Chinese petrol engine
|Power of Engine
||4 kW (5.5 HP)
||530 x 350 mm (20.87 x 13.78 inch)
||300 mm (12 inch)
||790 x 480 x 720 mm (31.1 x 18.9 x 28.35 inch)
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||65 / 75 kg
||Hob with Carton
Tips: Plate compactor vs. tamping rammer
Plate compactor uses vibration to tamp down soil, so it is ideal for dealing with granular soils. This gives a good play to the strength of the vibrating substrate in place. A compactor plate is wider than a rammer plate, which means that its weight and compacting strength are distributed over a larger area, suitable for compacting larger areas. In addition, due to its ergonomic design and operating procedures, easy to operate, while saving time and cost. These compaction machines are better suited for flat surfaces and provide a uniform coating over such areas. Therefore, the equipment is perfect for roadbed and asphalt driveway, parking and maintenance.
Due to the compact size of the plate, the tamping rammer machine works well when tamping the cohesive soil. The smaller plate size allows for more concentrated and direct compaction, which requires more force in the soil to facilitate proper compaction. Because of their slender and upright structure, the jumping jack tamper is also great for trenches and tight place where the plate compactor is not easy to manipulate. Tamping rammers can compact deeper soil than plate rammers because the force from the slab is more direct. Therefore, more soil can be added to each layer, which can make the process of filling and compacting a hole or trench much faster.