Cheap reversible vibration plate compactor machine with 35 kN centrifugal force, high performance 9 HP Honda engine, easy to start up. Heavy duty shock mounts to withstand harsh operating environment, is your best choice for high production compaction application involving granular soils, asphalt.
- Powerful 9 HP Honda GX270 gasoline engine supports 7868 lbf of centrifugal force.
- Engine type is forced air-cooled, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine.
- Large shok mounts reduce vibration to the handle.
- Optimal for both reversing and forwarding compaction over mixed soils or asphalt.
- Compacting plate is 890 x 670 mm (35.04" x 26.38") to cover more ground in less time.
- More powerful force, better compaction effect, lower maintenance cost and long life time.
- Delivers 3750 vibrations per minute to achieve results quickly.
- Compaction of soil, debris and aggregate materials up to 34 inch.
||35 kN (7868 lbf)
||3750 VPM (Vibrations per Minute)
||Air-cooled, 4-stroke, single cylinder
|Brand of Engine
||Honda GX270 gasoline engine
|Power of Engine
||6.6 kW (9 HP)
||890 x 670 mm (35.04 x 26.38 inch)
||350 mm/s (14 inch/s)
||900 mm (34 inch)
||650 m2/hr (6950 ft2/hr)
||1780 x 670 x 900 mm (70.08 x 26.38 x 35.43 inch)
Tips: 35kN 9HP reversible vibration plate compactor application
A plate compactor is a portable compaction tool that uses high-frequency vibration energy to generate compaction strength for compaction operations. Our 35kN 9HP reversible vibration plate compactor is widely used in the construction of highways, railways, water conservancy and other projects. In the construction of expressways, it can be used for the roads and culverts, the compaction of road surfaces, the repair and leveling of road maintenance. It is one of the indispensable equipment in road construction.
This plate compactor is forbidden to work on watery roads (especially clay), it is not suitable for such roads. It cannot level the roads with many stones, especially large stones. It is mainly used to compact relatively flat roads, and is not suitable for working environments that require very large ramming capabilities.