5 Gallon, 7 gallon and 10 gallon square fabric pots for sale, strong drainage ability, helps plant roots breathe, suitable for garden, courtyard and balcony use.
||Square Fabric Pot
||Planting flowers, vegetables, trees and herbs
||4 Gallon, 5 gallon, 7 gallon, 10 gallon
Tips: What is the difference between non-woven fabric and felt fabric?
Non-woven fabric is a new type of environmentally friendly material with many characteristics such as breathability, water repellency, flexibility, flame retardant, non-toxic and non-irritating, and rich colors. If the non-woven fabric is placed outdoors, after natural decomposition, its long life is only 90 days, and placed indoors, the decomposition time is 5 years. The non-woven fabric burns, is non-toxic, odorless, and has no leftover substances. Its characteristics ensure the environmental protection of the non-woven fabric, and the key is that it is suitable for washing. Non-woven fabric is a new type of fiber product, which is directly formed by various web forming methods and consolidation technologies using polymer chips, short fibers or filaments, and has a soft, air-permeable and flat structure.
Felt cloth. Felt is made of natural wool, which is machined and bonded by using the felting characteristics of wool (non-warp and weft interweaving). The main features are as follows:
- It is highly elastic and can be used as a material for shockproof, sealing, cushioning and elastic wire card clothing.
- Good bonding performance, not easy to loose, can be punched into various shapes of parts.
- Good heat preservation performance, can be used as heat insulation material.
- Tight organization and small pores can be used as a good filter material.
- Good abrasion resistance and can be used as a polishing material.
- It is elastic, so it is bonded by the principle of milling.
- After milling and bonding, the density and specifications can be used separately. Due to the compact density and stable performance of felt, various felt parts can be produced by stamping.
- The felt has good stretchability and can reach the specified length. It can be used as leather rolling belt and paper pulp suction belt.
- The felt has good warmth retention and can be made into felt insoles of various specifications.
- The felt has moisture retention and elasticity and can be made into car door and window sealing strips and central door and window sealing strips.
- It is not made of warp woven, so it has good filterability and can be used for oil absorption. Most of the underside of ship oil drums use felt to keep the ship clean.
- Packing machine parts with felt has high whiteness and good shock resistance.