String trimmer for the yard, garden and forestry, 2 cycle and 4 cycle gas string trimmers are available, low price, light weight and easy to use. Our engineers will select the straight shaft trimmer or curved shaft trimmer that suits you best.
String trimmer is mainly used to cut weeds, orchards, hillsides or uneven grass and weeds on both sides of the road. The brush cutter is not only quieter than other machines, consumes less oil, and its working life is twice that of other brush cutters. string The trimmer engine has high combustion efficiency, high power and high torque, shorten working hours with less fatigue.
What is a brush cutter?
The brush cutter is used for woodland cleaning, young forest tending, secondary forest transformation and forest tending cutting, cutting shrubs, weeds, pruning branches, cutting trails, cutting bamboo and other operations. The brush cutter is equipped with some replaceable additional devices or equipment, which can also be used for harvesting crops such as rice and wheat, as well as pumping water, drilling holes, and spraying pesticides.
Use and maintenance of brush cutter
1. It is forbidden to use brush cutters indoors.
2. Keep a safe distance from flammable materials not less than 1 meter.
3. When refueling, smoking is prohibited, the engine must be stopped, and gasoline overflow is prohibited.
4. Wear protective glasses and protective equipment when working, and use shoulder straps. If there are breaks, cracks and bends, they must not be used, nor can they be used without a protective cover.
5. Before use, remove the rocks and other hard objects from the ground, and keep it at least 1.5 meters away from people and animals.
6. Keep hands and feet away from the machine before turning and stopping.
Check before operation
1. Check the fuel level from the outside of the fuel tank. If the fuel level is low, add fuel to the upper limit. The fuel is prepared with a mixture ratio of unleaded gasoline and two-stroke engine oil from 25:1 to 40:1. Pure gasoline and gasoline containing impurities must not be used.
2. Air filter Check the dirt of the air filter element and clean it if there is dirt.
3. Check the free gap of the throttle cable at the end, and check that the throttle handle is operated smoothly.
4. Blade check whether the blade installation nut is loose, please tighten the nut if necessary; check whether the blade has cracks, notches, bends and wear, and replace it in time if necessary.
5. Cutterhead guard check whether the guard is loose, if necessary, tighten the safety bolt of the guard; check whether the guard is damaged, and replace it if necessary.
6. The quick release device pulls up the release lever and checks whether the hook is released, and put the hook in place.
1. Remove the spark plug, clean up the carbon deposits, and measure the (electrode) gap between 0.6 to 0.7 mm.
2. Overhaul the fuel filter and clean the fuel tank. Pour out the engine fuel, take out the filter, and clean it gently; remove the moisture and dirt attached to the fuel tank.
3. Check whether the heat sink is dirty through the engine cover, if it is dirty, clean it up.
4. Fuel pipe Check the fuel pipe and replace it in time if it is aging or leaks.
5. Replace the blade and nylon disc in time.