Buy 2 in 1 tamper proof security screwdriver in bulk online, combines tamper-resistant triangle and torx tip in one, optional tip sizes T10 & 1.8mm, T15 & 2.0mm, T20 & 2.3mm, T25 & 3.0mm.
- 2-in-1 security screwdriver makes it easy to drive and remove both tamperproof triangel and tamperproof torx screws.
- High quality chrome vanadium steel shaft with strong hardness and good rust resistance.
- Strong magnetic tip, easy to hold screws and efficient to unscrew.
- Comfortable non-slip handle with ergonomic design
- Removable screwdriver shaft firmly locked with a spring-loaded ball in hollow handle, and adjustable shaft length, suitable for various spaces.
|Size (Shaft diameter*length)
|Tip Type & Size *
||Tamper-resistant Torx & Triangle head: T10 & Δ1.8, T15 & Δ2.0, T20 & Δ2.3, T25 & Δ3.0
||Chrome-Vanadium Steel (CR-V)
|Bit Holding Mechanism
* The below figure for your reference will show you sercurity screwdriver tip type and measuring method.
Screwdriver Tip Measuring Method
Tips: Magnetizing and demagnetizing methods for screwdrivers
There are two ways of magnetizing the screwdriver.
- The first method is to put a screwdriver and a permanent magnet together for a period of time. If you are in a hurry to use the screwdriver, rub it on the magnet in one direction for a few times, and then it can keep the magnetic property for a period of time. Or take a small magnet and attach it directly to the screwdriver.
- Here is second option. If you don't have a magnet in your hand, find a battery that can also be used for magnetizing. Use a wire to wind a coil around the screwdriver, and then electrify it with a 1.5V battery. Connect the two ends of the coil to the positive and negative poles for about a minute. That's how magnetizers sold online work -- electromagnetizing.
In some certain working conditions, a screwdriver with a magnetic head may not work well, and we need to demagnetize the screwdriver. There are 3 kinds of demagnetization methods for screwdriver.
- The first method is heating up to make the internal magnetic field messes up and loses its magnetism.
- Secondly, a few falls on the ground, similar to the first, also disrupt the internal magnetic field.
- The third method is to use the demagnetizer, which can be simulated, that is, place two magnets repelling each other and put the screwdriver in the repellant space for a while. It is the opposite of magnetization.