Car windshield repair kit can be used to repair all types of laminated windshields, and apply to windshield crack of spider web, star, horseshoe, bulls-eye, etc.
- Windshield crack repair kit can quickly and effectively repair glass cracks in only 20 minutes.
- Professional windshield repair tool can quickly remove the air in the crack and import the glass repair resin into the crack with high pressure.
- Suitable for multiple windshield repairs.
|Range of application
||Laminated automotive glass windshields damages, such as bulls-eye, spider web, star, horseshoe cracks, and some combination breaks smaller than 1 inch (25 mm) in diameter.
Can't repair surface pits larger than or cracks longer than 3/16 inch (5 mm).
||1 * repair device
1 * repair resin
1 * sleeved razor blade
5 * curing strips
1 * instruction sheet
|1 carton gross weight
|1 carton size
Tips: How to use windshield repair kit for car cracks?
- Clean the glass with dry paper towels.
- Cut off only the sealing tip of the thin end of the repair resin bottle.
- Distribute the repair resin directly onto the crack very slowly. Start from one end of the crack and dispense the repair resin only when the crack disappears (approximately one centimeter in 3 seconds). Look at the cracks from a 45-degree angle, and see the shadows or dark areas filled with repair resin. Please wait patiently for ten minutes to let the resin be absorbed into the cracks.
- The best results can be obtained by repairing immediately after the damage occurs.
- During the entire maintenance process, the windshield should be protected from direct sunlight.
- The entire operation must be carried out slowly and carefully, without leaving air bubbles, and ensuring that the cracks are not contaminated by dirt or water.
- When the repairing resin completely penetrates the crack, the repair is successful, and the crack disappears when inspected at a 45 degree angle.
Beyond the scope of application:
- Cracks length is longer than 12 inches (30 cm).
- The cracks extende to the edge of the windshield in two places.
- The crack is not on the outer layer of the glass.