Multi-functional wire strippers / wire cutters / wire crimpers are available in various sizes to meeting your different needs of stripping, cutting and crimping wires. These wire stripping tools have hardened cutting edge for long time use, and ergonomic handle for comfortable working, suitable for 0.2-6mm2 RV, RW, BVR, BWB and other stranded wires.
* Please note that the BV solid wires is not applied to our wire strippers and cutters because its hardness will damage the cutting edge, and it is suggested to use Lineman's pliers or combination pliers to cut the solid wires.
|Product Type *
||High-carbon steel jaw, stainless steel + PVC plastic handle
Note: * For specific AWG wire stripping / cutting / crimping, please check the below figures.
Wire Stripper/Cutter/Crimper Details
Tips: How to use a wire stripper?
The wire stripper is used to remove the electrical insulation layer from the wires as one of the commonly-used tools in the wire electrician, electric motor repair, and instrument and meter electrician. The wire stripper keeps the insulation separated from the wire and prevents electric shock.
The key point of using a wire stripper and cutter is that according to the diameter of the wire, choose the right stripping notch size.
- According to the thickness of the cable, select the corresponding stripping notch size.
- Place the cable in the middle of the notch of the wire stripper and select the length of the cable to be stripped.
- Hold the handle of the wire stripper, grip the cable, and slowly make the cable skin peel off.
- Loosen the tool handle and remove the cable, leaving the cable metal neatly exposed and the rest of the insulating plastic intact.