- Aluminum fishing pliers are available with superior materials, aircraft-grade aluminum, no rust and no corrosion, best for freshwater and saltwater environment.
- Split ring fishing pliers, easy and quick to remove hook and more.
- With spring-loaded design, the fishing pliers provide the easiness for one-handed operation.
- Tungsten carbide cutters (fully replaceable) on the pliers are extremely sharp, easy to cut tough braided lines, heavy mono leaders, fly lines and backing lines.
- The fishing pliers also come with a steel wire coiled lanyard and nylon sheath, always to keep this handy tool easy to access and secure with you.
||Sliver and Blue, Sliver and Red, Blue, Grey
||1* Wire Coiled Lanyard, 1* Nylon Sheath
Note: * Random color is delivered.
Fishing Pliers Details
Tips: Fishing pliers functions
The fishing pliers is a versatile tool to remove hooks, cut line, crimp lead and many other jobs when it comes to fishing. A pair of fishing pliers is a must-have tool when fishing in saltwater or fresh water. The fishing pliers use different materials to fit different occasions, such as stainless steel, aluminum and titanium for long-lasting performance and corrosion resistance.
There are many types of fishing pliers, but the basic functions are the same. The fishing pliers have the function of cutting lines, not only easily cutting the nylon line, carbon line, but also cutting the PE line with difficulty. The jaws of the fishing pliers are straight nose and split-ring design, used for replace the bait for the hook. The pliers also have the function of crimping lead. In addition, the anther function of the fishing pliers is to safely remove the hook in the mouth of the fis. Some fishing pliers are equipped with elastic rope, which is attached to the sleeve at the waist for easy use by anglers, fishing clubs, and to prevent accidental loss of pliers.