Best price golden wood rasp for sale. The rasps tool for woodworking are selectable in sizes 4 inch, 6 inch, 8 inch, 10 inch and 12 inch. Constructed with superior carbon steel, it provides extra strength and hardness, durable and wear-resistant. With ergonomic non-slip handle, it give you comfortable use feeling for long working. With precise and uniform bastard cutting teeth, the rasps are suitable for filing, sharpening and polishing all kinds of soft and hard wood or plastics.
Note: The sizes are approximate.
Tips: What should pay attention to when using the files?
1. The file can only be cut by applying force when moving forward. When returning, the file cannot be applied force or used for cutting, otherwise it will easily cause premature wear of the file.
2. When filing, the total force applied on the file should not be too large, because the filing debris storage space is limited between the teeth, and too much force can only accelerate the wear of the file. But the force should not be too small, too small files will slip and the cutting purpose will not be achieved. It is generally appropriate to have a sense of resilience in the hands when pushing forward.
3. When filing, it should make best use of the working surface of the file, instead, use only a certain section of the part. Otherwise, the certain part will have serious wear and the service life of file will be reduced.
4. The proper filing speed is generally 30-40 times/min. If the speed is too fast, it is prone to fatigue and the teeth of the file are easy to blunt; if too slow, the cutting efficiency is low.
5. When filing, watch the reciprocating movement of the file with your eyes, and observe that the hand force is appropriate; after filing several times, you should observe whether the filing plane is flat, and correct the problem in time.