Portable 10 amp battery charger with foldable handle on the top, adopts 4-step charging processes of constant current mode, constant voltage mode, floating charge mode and full charging stop mode.
||LCD display with backlight shows battery current/ voltage/ level, battery type and recognition mode.
||12VDC/24VDC lead-acid batteries, including AGM, GEL, sealed lead acid battery, dry-charged battery, maintenance-free battery.
Note: Lithium battery is forbidden.
||AC 110V~220V ± 20V
||DC 14.8V/29.6V ± 0.3V
||6A-8A-10A (12V), 6A (24V)
Note: Current can be manually selected or automatically charged at the default current value.
|Types of power plug *
||US, EU, UK, Germany, Australia, Japan, South Africa, Brazil, or other customized plugs.
|Input cable length
|Output cable length
|Transformer coil material
||Constant current mode, constant voltage mode, floating charge mode and full charging stop mode
||Overcharge protection, low voltage protection, overvoltage protection, reverse connection protection, short circuit protection, high-temperature protection.
||Apply for the batteries idled for a long time, batteries with poor starting ability and old batteries.
Note: It can't repair short-circuit batteries and open-circuit batteries. It also can't repair a battery back to 100% new.
||CE, RoHS, FCC
Charging time table:
There are 3 optional charging currents for choosing: 6A/8A/10A.
Note: The above data is the actual reference charging time for battery under the normal state. For the vulcanized battery with large internal resistance, the charging time is not as the reference standard.
Tips: Battery charging/maintaining operation steps
- Connect the positive and negative poles correctly and turn on the power key (the first button on the left).
- The data on the LCD screen flashes, indicating that it is in the standby state.
- Select the required current according to the battery capacity (the second button on the left).
- Select the battery type, there are two types of AGM and GEL to choose (the third button on the left).
- Press and hold the first button on the right for about 8 seconds, a snowflake sign will appear, and it will enter the battery repair mode.
Except AGM/GEL batteries, other batteries can be charged directly by pressing the power key.