Portable 11 Piece fuel line disconnect tool kit is made of chrome-vanadium steel and aluminum alloy. Best choice for disconnecting most of the vehicle fuel line.
|Total number of pieces
||Aluminum alloy, chrome-vanadium steel
||Ford, Chrysler, GM
||4 * transmission fuel cooler line disconnect tools (1/4" black, 5/16" red, 3/8" yellow, 1/2" blue)
1 * fuel line disconnect tool with dual head (5/16" and 3/8")
1 * ford fuel coupling tool
1 * ford quick disconnect tool
1 * ford oil cooler line disconnect tool
3 * rubber rings
1 * tool box
Tips: How to replace car fuel line?
If car oil leaks in the oil circuit, the fuel line needs to be replaced. The replacement steps are as follows:
- In the first step, we need to open the inspection port, and then remove the fuel inlet line at the fuel tank by the fuel line disconnect tool to ensure that the oil loss is reduced.
- Then we remove the fuel return line at the fuel tank. After removing the oil return line, we connect the joint with our new fuel line, and tighten the oil inlet and the oil return port with a special wrench.
- Then we need to tie up the fuel line. It cannot be tied above the low-voltage line. It should be tied below the low-voltage line, because if the fuel pipe leaks above the wiring harness, it may cause a fire, that is, the car will spontaneously ignite.
- After tying the wirings and the fuel pipe, connect the fuel inlet pipe to the engine or the fuel filter in front of the engine, which depending on the vehicle model.
- Next, connect the engine fuel return line to the engine oil return point. It is finished.
If one of the fuel line leaks oil, directly connect two joints from the middle of the line. There is no need to re-lay or change the fuel line.