DC 12V tire air compressor has 80 PSI maximum pressure, 27L/Min. volume flow, 10 minutes duty cycle, can be used for car, SUV, truck, bus, RV or ATV tire inflation.
||DC 12V-13.5V, car cigarette lighter or battery
||Measuring tire pressure
2 units: kgf/cm2, PSI
||1 * tire air compressor
1 * cigarette lighter cable
1 * hose
3 * air taps
||Car, SUV, truck, bus, RV or ATV
Tips: Tire Air Compressor FAQ
- Why is the tire pressure displayed during inflation different from the tire pressure displayed after inflation?
The tire pressure displayed by pressure gauge during inflation is dynamic pressure, and the tire pressure displayed after inflation is static pressure. Tire pressure should judge by static pressure. The deviation of dynamic pressure and static pressure is normal.
- There is a air leak during inflation, but I don't know where the leak is?
Please check if the air valve and tire valve are screwed in place.
- The tire air compressor is turned on for a short time and then stopped. The cigarette lighter voltage is normal, but the air compressor does not work.
If the protection current of the car cigarette lighter is less than 15A, it will cause internal overcurrent protection after connecting the tire air compressor. Please start the car engine and use the car battery to get power supply.
- After inflation, the air compressor feels a little hot to the touch.
The tire air pump may generate a little heat during high-speed operation. Avoid touching the metal part of the air outlet. The tire air compressor can be used normally.
- The 12 volt tire air compressor does not work after inflating 2 tires.
The 12VDC tire air compressor is equipped with a cigarette lighter high temperature protection, so take a break before you can continue to use it.
- The tire air compressor is working, but the tire cannot be inflated.
Confirm whether the maximum pressure that the air compressor can provide is consistent with the pressure of the car tires, and check whether there is air leakage.