Portable diesel injector puller tool set is suitable for universal diesel injectors disassembly and replacement, such as diesel injectors of DELPHI, BOSCH, DENSO or Siemens. The ball-joint adapter is special desined for confined areas.
|Total number of pieces
||Aluminum alloy, chrome-vanadium steel
Pole length: 400mm
|Injector adapter applicable engines
||M14*1.5 for DELPHI
M17*1 for BOSCH
M20*1 for DENSO
M24*1 for Siemens
M27*1 for Siemens
M27*1 for BOSCH
Drive size: 1/2"
Diameter: 25mm, 27mm, 29mm, 30mm
||1 * slide hammer with pole
1 * knob
1 * ball-joint adapter
5 * injector adapters
1 * injector adapter (external thread)
1 * hex screw bit (1/2" drive size)
4 * sockets (M25, M27, M29, M30)
1 * tool box
Tips: How to disassemble and replace the diesel injector?
To replace the fuel injector by yourself, first prepare a complete diesel injector puller set, diagonal pliers, screwdriver and a bottle of rust remover or cleaner.
- First open the hood to expose the engine compartment.
- Remove the fixed screws under the throttle valve with a hex screw bit.
- Then remove the throttle valve and remove the fixed screws.
- Use the socket to remove the screws at the back.
- Remove the injectors in turn. Now the disassemble operation is finished.
Clean the carbon deposits in the cylinder
- Use detergent to rinse and clean the diesel injectors, and clean the injector racks by the way.
- Replace a new injector rubber ring, and clean the throttle valve injectors.
- After the cleaning is completed, the cleaned diesel injectors, the throttle valve and the screws are all in reverse order (relative to the order of disassembly) to complete the replacement.