Favorable price air powered finish nailer drives 16 gauge, 1 inch – 2 inch in length nails to work, allowing you to nail wooden easily. It has such advantages as low air consumption, low noise, fast nailing, strong power and rapid air return. The body of the pneumatic straight finish nail gun is made from durable aluminum alloy and the internal main parts adopts high quality spring steel polished by machining center, so our air tools are reliable.
||16 Gauge, 1.6mm * 1.4mm, (0.063") * (0.055")
||1" - 2" (25 - 50mm)
||60 - 120 PSI (0.4 - 0.8 Mpa)
||318 * 250 * 88mm
Insurance Frame: Bilateral insurance frames are designed for ensuring that the nail outlet will not punch nails out until it contacts with the object.
Positioning Hook: 16 gauge air finish nail gun positioning hook processed by heat treatment helps you punch nails out accurately.
Metal Air Outlet: The pneumatic finish nail gun has a metal air outlet that is held in place by four large screws, which has long time service.
Nail Magazine: The nail magazine of air finish nail gun is made from aluminum alloy allowing the air tool durable and lightweight.
Nail Outlet: The nail outlet of the air powered finish nailer is durable and reliable due to it is made from high quality steel with heat treatment.
16 gauge air operated finish nailer is used for upholstery, furniture, woodworking, baseboard, making framing and fence, etc.
Tips: 16 Gauge Air Finish Nailer Operating Instructions
1. Choose suitable nails in size for your air finish nail gun.
2. Before you load nails into the nail slot, you should remove the air connector, otherwise, it may cause accidents.
3. Pull the nail slot and load nails in it.
4. Push the nail slot and lock it.
1. Connect the pneumatic brad/finish nail gun to the air source.
2. Aim the nail outlet against the object, and then press the trigger.
3. Don’t press the trigger if there are no nails in the nail slot, lest to damage the internal parts.
1. In order to improve the air nail gun work efficiency and extend its service life, it is better to fill 1 ~ 4 drops special lubricating oil in the air inlet before operating the pneumatic finish nailer.
2. After use, fill a few drops lubricating oil in the air brad nailer and store it in a dry place.
3. Don’t use oxygen, fuel gas and other flammable and explosive as the air source.