Buy low price 18 gauge 7/32 inch narrow crown air stapler online now. Our medium wire narrow crown air stapler made from aluminum alloy has long time service. The mainly parts of the pneumatic staple gun adopt spring steel processed by machine, which are durable and reliable. It has such advantages as low air consumption, low noise, fast nailing, strong power and rapid air return.
||18 Gauge, 1.25mm * 1.05mm, (0.05") * (0.04")
||3/4" - 1-9/16" (19 - 40mm)
||60 - 100 PSI (0.4 - 0.7 Mpa)
||330 * 255 * 90mm
Insurance Frame: Bilateral insurance frames are designed for ensuring that the staple outlet will not punch staples out until it contacts with the product.
Positioning Hook: 18 gauge air staple gun positioning hook processed by heat treatment helps you punch staples out accurately.
Metal Air Outlet: Narrow crown pneumatic staple gun has a metal air outlet that is held in place by four large screws, which has long time service.
Staple Magazine: The staple magazine of air staple gun is made from aluminum alloy allowing the air tool durable and lightweight.
Staple Outlet: The staple outlet of the air stapler is durable and reliable due to it is made from high quality steel with heat treatment.
Narrow crown pneumatic staple gun is mainly used for upholstery, furniture and woodworking, such as fastening sofa frame, wood case, wood pallet and hardwood floor.
Tips: Notices for Using an Air Stapler
- Please wear a pair of safety goggles before you operate the 18 gauge narrow crown pneumatic staple gun.
- Don’t use a high pressure air compressor, fuel gas and other flammable and explosive gas as the power source of air tools.
- The 18 Gauge narrow crown air staple gun is just powered by air compressor, working pressure ranges from 0.4MPa to 0.7MPa.
- Don’t aim the staple outlet of the pneumatic stapler to yourself or other people.
- It is not allowed to press the trigger when you load staples, and you should remove remaining staples in the slot after you finish the fastening work, avoiding improper operation resulting in others injury.
- Don’t use the air stapler close to the flammable and explosive. Don’t operate the pneumatic tool under severe dust environment.