Low price 3/4" high torque air impact wrench is an ideal air tool for use in the tire work of small and medium automobile, motorcycle and mechanical equipment to loosen and tighten lug nuts or bolts easily.
- The 3/4" square drive of air impact is made from high quality alloy material after heat treatment, good hardness and high durability.
- High output torque up to 1000 ft/lb (1350Nm), high working efficiency and saving energy.
- User-friendly start switch and ergonomic handle design, making you feel easy and comfortable during operation.
- Air impact gun is designed with forward/reverse speed control switch with 3-speed adjustment.
- The cellular air outlet ensure the pneumatic impact wrench smooth running and low noise.
||85 - 115 PSI (0.6 - 0.8 MPa)
|Air Inlet Size
||3/8 inch (6.35mm)
||12 * 8mm
||1000 ft/lb (1350Nm)
|No Load Speed
||245mm * 220mm
Tips: How to Select an Air Impact Wrench?
1. Choose the correct size
Using an air impact wrench with the proper size will help you finish your work effectively. But if you select a torque of the pneumatic impact wrench higher than you need, it is actually harmful for your tools and tasks. For example, when you use a larger torque wrench that offers more than you need, you may over tighten a nut or a bolt resulting in cracking or breaking. In addition, it is not safe to use a wrong socket because it will wear and damage the internal parts of the air impact wrench.
2. When to use 1/2 inch air impact wrench
Half inch air impact wrenches are an essential tool in automotive shops, which are the correct size for car repairs. For construction sites, 0.5 inch air impact wrenches are the ideal size for small and medium assemblies and disassembles.
3. When to use 3/4 inch air impact wrench
3/4 inch air impact wrenches are perfect for heavy duty equipment. For construction sites, 3/4 inch air impact wrenches are the ideal size for large and major assemblies and disassembles. In addition, this size of air wrench is used in large equipment and trucks. Therefore, it is the most important to select an air impact wrench according to applications.