3/4" air impact wrench is an ideal pneumatic tool for use in small and medium automobile, motorcycle and mechanical equipment to loosen and tighten lug nuts or bolts.
- Wholesale pneumatic impact wrench at best price, made from high quality material, stable performance, high durability, and long lifespan.
- The air impact wrench is lightweight and designed with an ergonomic handle, so you can operate it easily.
- 650 ft/lb (900Nm) strong torque output not only work efficiently but also save your time and energy.
- A forward/reverse speed-control switch on the back of air impact, easy direction change and 3-speed torque adjustment.
- Best for tire work on small to medium vehicle and menchanical equipment.
||85 - 116 PSI (0.6 - 0.8 MPa)
|Air Inlet Size
||1 /4 inch (6.35mm)
|Minimum Hose Size
||12 * 8mm
||650 ft/lb (900Nm)
|No Load Speed
||175mm * 190mm
Tips: How Much Torque Do You Need?
The torque is one of the most important parameters for air impact wrenches, therefore, you need to choose carefully. The choice of the torque depends on the application. Different jobs require different torque. If you need to repair the greenhouses from plastic, the air impact wrench of 120 ft/lb (160Nm) will be enough. If it is required for rail construction, 450 ft/lb (610Nm) or 700 ft/lb (1000Nm) will be needed. You need to choose the proper pneumatic impact wrench according to the scope of applications. It suggests that purchase an air impact wrench with a maximum torque output for professional use. If you use the air impact wrench for frequent home repair, you need to select a more powerful impact wrench. For tightening of the large-sized fasteners, you need to choose an air impact wrench with high torque output. In car assembly, you should use different torque for different parts, so the air impact wrench with adjustable torque is the best option.