3/8 inch air ratchet wrench is used for loosening and tightening lug nuts and changing tires of small size cars. It always helps you finish your maintenance work in a narrow place, which is convenient and labor saving.
- Alloy steel ratchet head. The drive head of air ratchet wrench is made from hard alloy steel that still has long time service under high torque.
- Forward and reverse switch. A forward and reverse switch on the back of the pneumatic ratchet wrench helps you adjust the direction of the drive head. It is convenient for your work.
- High quality starting switch. Thick and hard throttle lever with electroplating process is not easy to bend and rust.
- Stainless steel filter. A stainless steel filter in the air inlet effectively keeps out debris in the air to avoid damaging the air ratchet.
- Compact size and light weight. The wrench can be work as air ratchet if connected with air compressor, or manual ratchet if not.
||3/8 inch (9.5mm)
||90 PSI (0.62 MPa)
|Air Inlet Size
||1/4 inch (6.35mm)
||10 * 6.5mm
||65 ft/lb (88Nm)
|No Load Speed
Tips: What is 3/8" Air Ratchet Wrench Used for?
3/8" air ratchet wrenches are used for loosing and tightening a great many low or medium torque bolts which apply to various fields, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive and aerospace and other heavy industries. An air powered ratchet wrench is similar to the hand ratchet wrench and both have the same square drive head, but the pneumatic ratchet wrench attaches an air motor to convert the socket drive. A forward and reverse switch is offered to change the direction of the socket drive. Air ratchet wrenches are generally used with impact sockets, but it is not suggested to use an impact wrench with regular sockets which can break easily.