Electric rebar bender is a portable handheld bending machine for steel bar. Working principle is hydraulic system driving, 220V/110V AC power supply.
||Ф4-Ф22mm (7/8 inch)
*Note: Bending 90°, rebar diameter should be 14-22mm. Rebar diameter ＜14mm, bending angle cannot reach 90°.
- The electric rebar bender is a handheld rebar bending tool, high strength and strong corrosion resistance.
- Long bolt rod of the electric rebar bender limits the stroke to achieve precise bending.
- When complete the bending work or there is an error in the middle, can return piston to the starting position by manual reset button.
Electric Rebar Bender Structure Diagram
Electric Rebar Bender Applications
Rebar Bending Effect Diagram
Tips: Electric rebar bender safe operation guide.
- Before starting the electric rebar bender, check all mechanical parts. No-load run for a period of time, only after confirming that it is normal can it be operated officially.
- When operating electric rebar bender, pay attention and be familiar with rotation direction of working plate. Placement of rebar should match block and the rotation direction of working plate, it is cannot be reversed.
- During operation, the steel bars must be placed in the middle and lower parts of plug. It is strictly forbidden to bend steel bars whose size exceeds cross section. Rotation direction must be accurate, and the distance between hand and plug must not be less than 200mm.
- When the electric rebar bender is running, do not refuel or clean. It is strictly forbidden to replace mandrel, pin and change angle without stopping the machine.