Cheap heavy-duty electric belt sander with handheld operation design and industrial performance. 4 x 24 inch sanding belt and dust collection bag. Sanding and polishing for wooden product, metal, furniture, paint product and other use.
|Sanding Belt Size
||4 x 24 inch (100 x 610mm)
|Reversal Mount Function
||carbon brush*2, dust collection bag*1, sanding belt pad*1
||sanding belts*5/20/50, reversal mount bracket*1
- Heavy-duty belt sander has a sanding belt with high toughness, high strength and wear resistance.
- 4 x 24 inch (100 x 610mm) abrasive band, widening and lengthening the sanding area, the maximum linear speed is 500m/min.
- Optional reversal clamp for flipping operation of the heavy-duty belt sander, and also for sanding and polishing small objects.
- Heavy-duty belt sander is equipped with dust collection bag. The self-suction system reduces dust, safe and environmentally friendly.
4 x 24 Inch Heavy Duty Belt Sander Structure Diagram
4 x 24 Inch Heavy Duty Belt Sander Dimensions Diagram
4 x 24 Inch Heavy Duty Belt Sander Attachment Configuration
Sanding Belt Installation
|1. Find the button on belt sander that for sanding belt replacement.
||2. Turn on the sanding belt replacement button and take out abrasive belt.
||3. Put the new sanding belt into belt sander, and close the button after adjustment.
Tips: Daily maintenance for heavy-duty belt sander.
- Before starting the heavy-duty belt sander, check whether the screws at various parts are loose and whether the cable plug is damaged.
- When installing sanding belt, it must be flat and clamped and not loosened.
- After starting the heavy-duty belt sander, let it run without load for 1 minute to check whether the sparks are normal. If it is finds ring fire, motor jitter, significant decrease in speed or abnormal noise, stop using it immediately.
- The heavy-duty belt sander should be used in a dry, clean, and non-corrosive environment.