The best belt sander is an electric corded belt sander powered by 1200W motor, suitable for industrial, commercial or DIY use. Belt sander has variable speed and dust collection. Sanding and polishing for wooden product, metal, furniture, paint product, etc.
|Sanding Belt Size
||3 x 18 inch (76 x 457mm)
|Reversal Mount Function
||carbon brush*2, dust collection bag*1
||sanding belts*10/20/50, reversal mount clamp (a pair)
- Variable speed belt sander is driven by a sanding belt with high toughness, high strength and wear resistance.
- 3 x 18 inch sanding belt, widening and lengthening the sanding area, the maximum linear speed is 380m/min. The abrasive belt speed is adjustable in 6 levels.
- Optional reversal clamp for flipping operation of variable speed belt sander, and also for sanding and polishing small objects.
- Variable speed belt sander is equipped with dust collection bag. The self-suction system reduces dust, safe and environmentally friendly.
3 x 18 Inch Belt Sander Structure Diagram
3 x 18 Inch Belt Sander Dimensions Diagram
Reversal Mount Operation Diagram
3 x 18 Inch Belt Sander Attachment Configuration
Sanding Belt Installation
|1. Find the button on belt sander that for sanding belt replacement.
||2. Turn on the sanding belt replacement button and take out abrasive belt.
||3. Put the new sanding belt into belt sander, and close the button after adjustment.
Tips: Operation precautions for variable speed belt sander.
- When operating the variable speed belt sander, you must wear protective goggles, face shields and other corresponding protective equipment.
- When the variable speed belt sander is running, it is strictly forbidden to touch the sanding belt with hands and feet.
- Variable speed belt sander without effective protection measures cannot be used.
- A lot of dust will be generated during sanding, so wear a mask when using variable speed belt sander.
- The variable speed belt sander should be placed in a dry, ventilated place without direct sunlight.
- When it is finds that the sanding belt deviation, it should be adjusted in time.