Wholesale walk behind power float machine with working plating diameter of 40 inch (1000mm), 5/ 5.5/ 6.5HP powerful gasoline engine for selection, high quality 4 blades. Precision engineered and fully sealed dust proof gear box guarantee high capacity and longer service time. Widely used for road, bridge, and building construction.
||4-stroke 25°single-cylinder with air-cooled
||350 x 150mm (14" x 6")
||Automatic centrifugal clutch
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||90 kg / 105 kg
||1020 x 1020 x 750 mm (40" x 40" x 30")
||Hob with Cartoon
- Good quality 4 blades are convenient for ground working, which improves the build class more.
- Foldable handle for easy transportation and storage.
- Solid structure design, working stably, better performance.
- Heavy-weight design to assure a superior finish.
- Independent rotating flywheel, allowing operation in tight corners and in confined spaces.
- Height adjustable handle, assures operator comfortable and easy control.
- Centrifugal saftely switch, shuts the engine down in the event of the opertor loosing control.
Tips: Concrete power trowel machine troubleshooting
Common faults and troubleshooting methods of concrete power trowels are as follows:
Adding wrong gasoline: During the use of gasoline concrete power trowels, other oils are often added to the tank, especially diesel is used as gasoline. At this time, you need to drain the wrong oil, especially the oil in the carburetor, and then add new gasoline.
Carburetor blocked: The carburetor is a very important part of the oil circuit. After the power float machine is used for a period of time, it is inevitable that impurities will enter the carburetor and block the oil circuit in the carburetor, especially the inside of the carburetor. The oil needle is easily clogged, causing poor oil flow and making the gasoline trowel unable to start. Remedy: Clean the carburetor with carburetor cleaning agent or replace it with a new one.