46" (1200mm) concrete power trowel is a powerful construction tool designed to finish and polish concrete surface. Powered by 9HP air-cooled 4-stroke Honda GX270 engine, low maintenance and long-life, widely used for road, bridge, and building construction.
||4-stroke 25°single-cylinder with air-cooled
||400 x 150mm (16" x 6")
||Automatic centrifugal clutch
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||117 kg / 135 kg
||1180 x 1180 x 760 mm (46" x 46" x 30")
||Hob with Cartoon
- Good quality 4 blades are convenient for ground working, which improves the build class more.
- Foldable handle for easy transportation and storage.
- Solid structure design, working stably, better performance.
- Heavy-weight design to assure a superior finish.
- Independent rotating flywheel, allowing operation in tight corners and in confined spaces.
- Height adjustable handle, assures operator comfortable and easy control.
- Centrifugal saftely switch, shuts the engine down in the event of the opertor loosing control.
Tips: 9HP Honda engine 1200mm power trowel applications
46" (1200mm) power trowel driven by 9HP Honda engine, is a rough and fine finishing machine for concrete surface. The machine-constructed surface is smoother and flatter than the manual-construction surface, which can greatly improve the compactness and wear resistance of the concrete surface, and increase the work efficiency by more than 10 times compared with manual operation. This floor concrete power float can be widely used for lifting and troweling the concrete surface of high-standard factories, warehouses, parking lots, squares, airports and frame buildings. It is the perfect tool of choice in concrete construction.